New Student Enrollment
New student enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is now open! If your student is new to Ennis ISD, you will need to create a Family Access Account, then follow the step-by-step process of online enrollment. Current Ennis ISD families will access New Student Enrollment from their Family Access Drop Down Menu. Pre-K and Kindergarten registration is not available online. Please contact your campus of attendance for details regarding Pre-K/Kinder registration.
Family Access gives parents access to real-time data about their student's grades, attendance, assignments, and more. Alerts can be set to individual preferences and information is easily accessed using Family Access. If you already have a Family Access Account, you are able to add your incoming student to your existing account.
Online Enrollment Video
Step By Step Enrollment Guide
1. Before beginning the enrollment process, read about enrollment eligibility, documents needed to enroll, and attendance zones.
If you are not sure which school your child should attend, visit the "Attendance Zone" page and type in your address to see your attendance zone. If you need further assistance, please contact Ennis ISD at (972) 872-7000.
2. Once you know what school your child is attending, click the "New Student Enrollment" link on the left side of the page.
3. Click "New Student Enrollment form."
4. Complete the form. NOTE: You may receive a message that states "The Address you have entered is not within valid District Ranges, but you may proceed." Do not worry if you receive this message - you can still proceed.
5. Check the email account you used on the New Student Enrollment form for an email titled "New Student Account Information."
6. Click "Reset Password" in the email.
7. Create a new password.
8. Submit your new password.
9. Gather your student's required documents.
10. When prompted, you will be able to upload these electronically or your campus can make copies.
11. Click on "Family Access Login" in the bar across the middle of this screen.
12. Sign in with your username from your email and your new password.
13. Once signed in, click "New Student," then "Start."
14. When prompted, choose the campus your student is zoned for and click "Save."
15. Fill out and complete the required information.
16. Review all information and submit when complete.
17. Return to the dashboard and click "new" to add another child, if necessary, and repeat steps 14-16.
For further assistance, please contact Ennis ISD at FamilyAccess@ennis.k12.tx.us or (972) 872-7000.