Hi! I'm Kimberly Procell, your District Parent Liaison. This is my first year in education and I am VERY excited to have started with Ennis! My background is in social work and the non-profit industry, working with child abuse victims, and I am blessed to be able to continue working with children and their families, now in a different capacity. I am confident that with my educational background and involvement with families with diverse backgrounds, I can make a positive impact on school-home partnerships.
As the district parent liaison, I am here to:
- provide support and access to resources for parents for the purpose of improving student attendance
- assist parents with the completion of school documents (e.g. registration packets) for the purpose of facilitating the exchange of accurate information between school and home.
- communicate in person and on the phone with parents for the purpose of exchanging information
- communicate with teachers and parents regarding student’s school work for the purpose of promoting academic progress
- participate in parent/student meetings (e.g. discipline conferences, ARDs, CRCGs ) for the purpose of exchanging clear information
- and sometimes just to be a listening ear
I believe strongly that parent involvement is the number one factor in helping students succeed. I look forward to a great school year and am excited to meet all the students and families! I can be reached at 972-872-7336 or via email at email@example.com