10th Grade Assistant Principal, Ennis High School
- Lamar University, B.S., Political Science, Emphasis in Economics
- Schreiner University, M. Ed, Curriculum and Instruction
- Schreiner University, Principal Certification, Educational Leadership
- Ennis ISD, PK-12th Grade Social Studies Instructional Coach (2018-2020)
- Ennis High School, AP US History / Economics / Varsity Coach (2011-2018) Corsicana High School, World Geography / Varsity Coach (2010-2011)
- Kirbyville High School, US History / Varsity Coach (2009-2010)
- Warren High School, AP Government / AP Economics / Varsity Coach (2004 - 2009)
Philosophy of Education:
- Definition of Education: (1) The act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life. (2) An enlightening experience.
- Success in education can be defined by the positive impact our students are making in their own lives and communities. Great educational institutions develop and foster strong relationships among the administration, faculty and students. These relationships are the foundation of our students excelling at becoming productive students in our school and great citizens in our community. Developing the ability to apply knowledge through processing skills allows students to advance their abilities and improve their futures in the workforce, community and family. As an administrator for Ennis High School I hope to encourage and enlighten administrators, faculty and students as eternal learners and on a consistent mission to improve our community and the world. When students leave Ennis High School with the ability to improve their lives we have provided a positive educational experience.
- My wife Katie and I have been married for five years, we live in the State and Thomas area of Uptown Dallas. Last year we rescued a nine year old golden retriever named Cliff. He keeps us active with long walks and his constant need for attention and treats. We enjoy traveling (the beach is my preference), dinners with friends, Dallas Stars hockey, TCU football, and watching our Ennis Lions!